Sunday 26 May 2013

FRCR oncology part 1 Revision notes


I have promised that I will upload all my revision notes for each subjects.As you know, the reference textbooks for clinical oncology is indeed expensive, in order to earn some money to support myself in study, I would like to sell my revision notes in an affordable price. The revision notes were prepared according to the FRCR syllabus and it's exam-orientated.In order to make the contents in good  flow and make it more interesting to reader, the topics in the content are the general topic where some of the topics in the FRCR's syllabus were combined into.Before you purchased any one of my notes, you can download the sample for preview or buy one of the subjects to review. If you buy all subjects in one goal (a zip file contained all the 5 subjects in separated pdf format), you will get special discount during promotion period now.Thank you very much for you support!!!

Physics-  Sample  Purchase
 
Statistics- Sample  Purchase
 
Cancer biology-Sample  Purchase
 
Pharmacology-Sample  Purchase

Radiobiology-Sample  Purchase
 
All-in-one- Purchase


Any comments  are most welcome!!!

Hopefully MCQ for each subjects will be make available for you as well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment